Animating Boxes at 3am Animating Boxes at 3am

I love weeds

its such a good show

A Madness Flick I Did. A Madness Flick I Did.

Awesome

Why not just buy it for mac?

rorychally responds:

Thanks. And because I don't have £368.50, unfortunately.

The Only Thing I Know The Only Thing I Know

True But...

As true as this movie is i think another point that it should have probably mentioned was that yes we are wasting time by playing these video games and online games but a reason that makes people keep going back to video games is the fact that they make you happy.
Now that shouldn't mean that you shouldn't try to experience other things. For all you know you might actually be into something else aside from games. Its good to try other things I would encourage it but if you do not like them then whose to say you shouldn't.
Basically all im saying is yea i did waste my time playing games like this before and a lot of money on them but god did i have fun doing it and i have no regrets.

So yea it is good to take a break from time to time maybe instead of staying inside on a snowy day going outside to go sledding but if you really feel that it wont be fun then dont.

This is Halloween Chiptune This is Halloween Chiptune

Fantastish

Sounds like it came straight out of the Gameboy color game! (I am not sure if there actually was one)

GundayMatt responds:

Not sure either. Used a few GBC sounds though. Love Nintendo chips. Thanks for the review!

Tonindo - Let's Brawl Tonindo - Let's Brawl

Awesome

Sounds like something out of Excite truck

metroid orchestra metroid orchestra

Yea not your

I do love this song but this is from the Orchestral Game Concert and yea calling it your own is pretty disrespectful and such if you search it on youtube you can find it